Over the past 15 years we have provided guidance and support for more than 125 ocean rowers during their preparations for their ocean row, during their journey and after they complete their adventure.
We are happy to offer our range of services based on your specific requirements and needs. We offering outstanding levels of support to those taking part in independent rowing challenges around the world.
- Route planning – If you’ve got a dream of rowing a specific route then get in touch. We have first hand experience of successfully assessing the viability of new routes and can help plan your row by factoring in all elements to make your unique challenge a success.
- Advice and training – Unless you’ve rowed an ocean before it’s vital that you get guidance and advice from those who have experience. We can help train you and prepare your body and mind for the challenge of a lifetime.
- Sourcing a boat – It can be hard to find the right boat and prepare it without the required knowledge. We can arrange boat survey’s and manage any renovations required so you get the boat you need at the right price.
- Weather forecasting – You need to know not just what the weather is doing in the next day but what it’s doing in the next week and how you can maximize its benefits. We can help provide a decision on when to start your row based on the weather outlook, personalized weather forecasting when you’re at sea and advice on the position of ocean currents.
- Logistical assistance moving your boat around and ensuring it arrives at your start venue on time and undamaged. We can also manage the safe return of your boat after you complete your challenge.
- 24/7 support network – We will only a phone call away, ready to answer your questions and provide viable solution-based support. Also potentially more importantly in an emergency situation we are ready to inform loved ones of the situation and work with Search and Rescue (SAR) teams to ensure your swift and safe return home.
- Completion of required paperwork and harbor clearances including discussing your departure with local officials, Coastguard, Harbormasters, issuing NOTSHIP, obtaining port clearances etc.
- Online presence – From tracking beacons to on board communications and website we can help make your challenge fully accessible to the wider world maximising your reach and providing proven ROI for sponsors.
- Gathering local support and knowledge for your challenge at both start and finish ensuring you get the best information possible and an outstanding departure.
- Management of media coverage – When you’re at sea it’s virtually impossible to manage the media interest in your row. We can work with you before departure to build your profile, write and send press releases, be a central point of contact for all media inquiries, arrange interviews and more. We can shoot, edit and distribute b-roll footage and photographs to TV and other media outlets. Take a look at some of the great media coverage we have received.
We’d love to have a chat with you whatever stage of preparation you are at. Whether it just be a dream of rowing an particular route and want to know more about how viable the route is or if you’re further along the journey and just need support services for during your row, please get in touch via the contact page and ask for a proposal to turn your dreams into reality.